Fourteen Weeks of SemiProductivity
I started these tallies when I took time off during the conventions to watch the conventions and to get some stuff done during that time. When I wasn't taking time off, I of course didn't get as much done, but I still got some done.
In the two weeks that included my time off, I did:
- 7 hours of random things from my projects list
- 5 hours of catching up on putting things in Quicken and/or paying bills
- 4 hours on genealogy stuff
- 2 hours of catching up on old email
- 1 hour of reading
In the 12 weeks since then, I've done...
- 15 hours of catching up on putting things in Quicken and/or paying bills
- 3 hours of catching up on old email
- 2 hours of reading
Yeah... I need to pick up my pace a bit. And I can't use the election as an excuse any more.