<< Sing a Song   |   ARCHIVES   |   New Apple Laptops for Me! >>

Prez Selector Revisited

Took the presidential selector quiz for the first time in a few months. It has been updated with new questions since I last took it, and of course a bunch of Democrats have dropped out of the race. As usual, I unclicked the checkmark that excludes 3rd parties, but left the checkmarks excluding people who have dropped out or not announced they are running. Here are my new results.

Presidential Selector

1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Libertarian Candidate (62%)
3. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (47%)
4. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (46%)
5. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (45%)
6. Bush, President George W. - Republican (43%)
7. Socialist Candidate (39%)
8. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (32%)
9. Constitution Party Candidate (27%)
The top candidate again is the unnamed Libertarian candidate. (SelectSmart has not put in the two Lib candidates, and I guess is instead waiting to put in the name of whoever gets the Lib nomination at their convention.) And that is the ONLY candidate with a greater than 50% match rate with my own views. Everybody else running I disagree with more than I agree with them. Bleh. It really would be nice one day if one of the two major parties actually put out a candidate I felt I could vote for.

Abulsme - Mon, 19 Apr 2004, 11:17:54 PDT

COMMENTS

I'm so not into Bush.

Your Results:

13. Libertarian Candidate (35%) Click here for info
14. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (33%) Click here for info
15. Constitution Party Candidate (13%) Click here for info
16. Hagelin, Dr. John - Natural Law (5%) Click here for info
17. Bush, President George W. - Republican (0%) Click here for info

Posted by: Erica on Mon, 19 Apr 2004, 18:44:09 PDT

But I see Erica is into Clark. And she made fun of me for supporting him! OK, guess I should go take this quiz.

Posted by: Reb on Mon, 19 Apr 2004, 18:59:58 PDT

I never much cared for Dean, but hey, at least with Kerry he's over 50% with my views. Ah, lowered expectations.

Your Results:

LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat   (32%)  Click here for info

14.
Bush, President George W. - Republican   (29%)  Click here for info

15.
Constitution Party Candidate   (20%)  Click here for info

Posted by: Reb on Mon, 19 Apr 2004, 19:09:42 PDT

I see you two didn't eliminate the folks who dropped out. So it is the Greens for Erica and Kerry for Rebecca huh?

The fact that my best match is still only 62% is depressing.

Posted by: Abulsme on Tue, 20 Apr 2004, 08:07:11 PDT

At least I made it to 69% -- did I say 69, dude?

Posted by: Reb on Tue, 20 Apr 2004, 13:15:31 PDT

Note: You must be registered and logged in to post a comment!
If you try to post a comment without logging on first, the comment will be lost!
Apologies for the inconvienance. Blame the comment spammers.

Notify me when someone replies to this post?

Powered by pMachine