The last Friday before I left Florida I spent all day at Amy's school volunteering. My main accomplishments were picking up all the broken sharts of pots in their BioDome which had fallen when the shelves fell over. (The kids had put nothing on the bottom shelves and all the heavy pots on the top shelves, and the shelves were barely strong enough to hold the pots anyway.) After picking up the broken ones, I attached five of the shelf units together for added strengh (although in my opinion still not enough) and reorganized all the non broken pots onto the shelves with the weight in a better distribution.
After that I weeded their experimental marshland. Well, I cut a bunch of plants down with a kitchen knife. I'm sure they have grown back by now.
And then I went to the library and hung snowflakes and shelved books.
It was an exciting day.
But I liked the result of the reinforcing the shelves and restacking the pots.