- 02:05:09 Retweeted @Scatterbrandy 01:23:59 My 7 year old equates “wrong” with an affinity for Donald Trump.
- 05:27:41 Retweeted @KaivanShroff 04:27:47 OMG the official White House @VP account just used the
Nicaraguan <symbol><symbol> flag instead of the Israeli <symbol><symbol> flag <symbol><symbol><symbol><symbol><symbol><symbol> https://t.co/cJpEMN1xaE
- 05:45:04 Reading – H.R. McMaster Breaks With Administration on Views of Islam (Landler/Schmidt) https://t.co/ILkuYe1DYi
- 07:04:11 Retweeted @AmyNotAmy 06:47:24 What kind of soulless creature came up with this awful creation https://t.co/L2YJNxCQ8w
- 07:05:20 Retweeted @ByRosenberg 06:08:37 The best of police blotter in Atherton, a Silicon Valley suburb that’s one of the richest towns in America… https://t.co/bd9EfbK6p5
- 13:45:18 Retweeted @GovMikeHuckabee 13:44:13 MSM doesn’t realize their contempt for @POTUS is seen by ppl in flyover country as contempt for them. Busted-not trusted. Bad for all.
- 13:48:02 Retweeted @NumbersMuncher 13:42:30 Essentially the news part of the Fox News team criticized the press attacks while the entertainment wing of Fox app… https://t.co/XppHpkXEf9
- 13:57:31 Reading – Think you know how many days are in a year? Think again. (Sarah Kaplan) https://t.co/OQerR3q5TC
- 14:06:24 Reading – Trump shock factor fading in Washington (Josh Dawsey) https://t.co/qbNSNnKvNQ
- 16:41:57 Reading – Australian children’s author Mem Fox detained by US border control: ‘I sobbed like a baby’ (Bonnie Malkin) https://t.co/PCE41kyUHw
- 16:56:52 Retweeted @WillOremus 14:36:45 Amazing. (ht @dbernstein @thrillis4) https://t.co/KddXnV1DaE
- 16:59:18 Retweeted @mattyglesias 03:01:15 A lot of contemporary commentary boils down to older white people are easily triggered and need a safe space from discussion of racism.
- 17:02:50 Reading – Deported With A Valid U.S. Visa, Jordanian Says Message Is ‘You’re Not Welcome’ (Jane Arraf) https://t.co/5NBoqbXv3j
- 17:03:12 Retweeted @MikeSilver 2017-02-24 21:07:45 At this point, if I were covering the White House, I’d be embarrassed not to be banned
- 17:03:50 Retweeted @mattbpete 16:27:37 A message included in this weekend’s @nytimes. Whoever could it be meant for? https://t.co/2ZillZlXn5
- 17:44:18 cc @imbou -> Baby’s First Profanity (Mona Chalabi) https://t.co/WSxiWWZYgY
- 19:14:09 Retweeted @JohnWDean 2017-02-24 15:20:46 I have expertise on this matter. Push back on an FBI investigation of the White House is better known as a COVER UP: https://t.co/SODcPzEMna
- 19:22:25 Retweeted @IsaacDovere 19:22:10 Perez 213.5
DNC votes go to second round
- 19:22:31 Retweeted @daveweigel 19:22:14 Perez short of victory by 1 vote — 213.5 to 200. Needs 214.5. #DNCChair
- 19:23:36 Retweeted @Alex_Roarty 19:22:44 If you’re wondering how Perez got a half-vote, there are voting members abroad who get only a half-vote, per DNC official
- 19:27:54 Retweeted @MoElleithee 19:26:50 That one Buttigieg voter is suddenly going to be the most courted voter in the Democratic Party. https://t.co/x3fRK0pZ0a
- 19:42:07 Retweeted @AlexMLeo 19:41:48 Future GOP:
Ellison wins: “They embraced Sanders wing & shunned moderates”
Perez wins: “They embraced Hillary wing & have no chance period”
- 19:48:14 Retweeted @SonarJose 19:46:25 The new unofficial/official White House org chart has effectively downgraded the NSA to below Omarosa. https://t.co/l17QSYEP8S
- 19:58:42 Retweeted @gdebenedetti 19:57:51 For Ds trying to move forward w other races, the DNC showdown has been seen as a distraction that helps keep the party divided. Today hurts. in reply to gdebenedetti
- 20:08:07 Retweeted @lrozen 00:06:34 WH enlisted Nunes, Burr to try to counter Russia Trrump ties stories. they are GOP chairs of intel committees supp… https://t.co/i8fKPuXJQb
- 20:20:06 Reading – After working for Trump’s campaign, British data firm eyes new U.S. government contracts (Gold/Sellers) https://t.co/qrA9C5Xjd3
- 20:23:00 Retweeted @gdebenedetti 20:22:10 BREAKING: @TomPerez elected next @DNC chair in 2nd round of voting. @keithellison finishes second. in reply to gdebenedetti
- 20:24:04 Retweeted @IsaacDovere 20:23:01 Tom Perez picks up 22 votes between rounds and wins, Ellison supporters shouting so loud rest of results can’t be heard
- 20:24:59 Retweeted @AlGiordano 20:23:45 Final DNC result: Tom Perez 235, Keith Ellison 200.Welcome Chairman Perez!
- 21:00:49 Watching – A Time of Heroes – Doctor Who: Series 10 Teaser Trailer – BBC One https://t.co/QIfRZqZGQS
- 21:39:04 Curmudgeon’s Corner: Not talking about that https://t.co/J31tPk6CIw https://t.co/3Z763vnGAq
- 21:54:59 Retweeted @SteveKopack 21:54:12 Trump NOT attending WHCA this year –> https://t.co/VHISAhG0VU
- 21:56:09 Retweeted @LibyaLiberty 21:20:23 (Pssst! That’s called radicalization.) https://t.co/vhkF2WuUMI
- 22:00:28 If Trump isn’t going, the #WHCD will invite Alec Baldwin as Trump instead, right?
- 22:01:08 Retweeted @jbarro 20:26:02 All the Bernie vs. Hillary proxy fights are missing the real issue, which is that the Dems should have run Joe Biden.
- 22:18:26 Reading – Winners and losers from the Democratic National Committee chairman’s race (@TheFix) https://t.co/fNrFJz8ZOG
- 22:19:20 Retweeted @kairyssdal 22:18:50 Still on though, right? (Also, control of narrative effectively seized.) https://t.co/MMEnuPGDKI
- 22:50:28 Retweeted @TomPerez 22:49:25 Call me Tom. And don’t get too happy. @keithellison and I, and Democrats united across the country, will be your wo… https://t.co/ZjlUGRbM6x