On this week’s Curmudgeon’s Corner Sam and Ivan submit to the slow holiday week and meander over a few different topics. Of course we talk about Election 2016, including an argument about just what you can and can’t get out of the polls at this stage. In addition, we touch on wireless networking again, Scalia on affirmative action, the encryption debate, Sam reports on the 1980’s Star Wars Droids cartoon series, and more!
Click below to listen or subscribe… then let us know your own thoughts!
Length this week – 1:14:34
1-Click Subscribe in iTunes
View Podcast in iTunes
View Raw Podcast Feed
Download MP3 File
Follow the podcast on Facebook
- (0:00:10-0:04:52) Intro
- Got Nothing
- We Forgot
- Happy Holidays
- (0:05:56-0:53:44) Lightning Round One
- Ivan’s Wireless
- Driving Big Brother
- This weeks Trumpisms
- Traditional Republicans Despondent
- Establishment still Paralyzed
- Clinton vs Trump in the General?
- Reasons for poll divergences?
- Are the polls bullshit?
- (0:54:22-1:14:15) Lightning Round Two
- TV Show: Star Wars: Droids (1985-1986)
- Juniper Firewall Backdoor
- Politicians on Encryption
- Democratic Stasis