- 02:54:55 Stupid in so many ways!! -> Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules (Schmidt) http://t.co/ulxz4ZqRk7
- 02:56:17 Guess the Benghazi investigations finally found something!
- 02:56:39 Retweeted @speechboy71 02:39:59 There's gotta be something else to this HRC email story – doesn't seem possible this could go on for 4 years w/no one raising red flags
- 02:57:08 Retweeted @speechboy71 02:26:03 I'm having a hard time understanding how no one in Obama Admin thought sending classified materials to a personal email acct was a bad idea
- 02:58:14 Retweeted @Drudge_Siren 02:41:04 FLASHBACK: 'Hacked' Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE… http://t.co/TcXLSAdTFQ
- 02:58:29 Retweeted @tjl 02:33:22 Off the top of my head: Palin, Cuomo, Romney all recently caught destroying or suppressing records with flimsy excuses; no consequences
- 02:59:28 Retweeted @JohnAllenGay 02:41:19 I guess Hillary would have taken that 3am phone call on her personal cell phone, then
- 03:00:07 Retweeted @mviser 02:42:26 "Vladimir! I told you to use the gmail address. Not the yahoo one!" http://t.co/botE3InMh3
- 03:01:04 Retweeted @nycsouthpaw 02:43:54 The effect of using your personal email for official business is to make your personal emails discoverable in official litigation, so…
- 03:01:20 Retweeted @BlogsofWar 02:44:14 Security risk posed by Hillary's use of personal email is immense – and it encompasses all those who had to communicate with her that way.
- 03:01:46 Retweeted @RGolanVilella 02:43:39 Apparently, if you like your personal e-mail address, you can keep it.
- 03:06:16 Old news? From 2013 -> Hacked Emails Show Hillary Clinton Was Receiving Advice at a Private Email Account (John Cook) http://t.co/NgCTIG8e40
- 03:08:58 Thing that makes this new is 2013 report was SOME mail using personal account. New report says ALL Sec State email done with personal acct.
- 03:09:22 Retweeted @BklynMiddleton 02:48:33 No one received an email from HRC.Mail@yahoo.com and thought they should send her aides a pdf on cybersecurity?
- 03:10:07 Retweeted @BCAppelbaum 02:47:16 Wouldn’t you at least want a state department email address to use when you bought things online so all the spam went there?
- 03:10:47 Retweeted @edbott 02:51:12 The "experts" explaining how email works… This is going to be comedy gold.
- 03:11:09 Retweeted @PoliticaILine 02:51:26 So did Hillary keep all her classified documents in Google Docs?
- 03:13:06 Retweeted @mviser 02:54:11 Mitt Romney’s staff buying hard drives was briefly an issue for him in 2012. Will Hillary’s use of personal email have longer staying power?
- 03:16:06 Retweeted @ktumulty 02:59:55 I wrote this about Hillary Clinton in a TIME cover story in 1997.: http://t.co/VKFyd71mQq
- 03:16:26 Retweeted @fordm 02:32:56 Ethical and legal issues aside—yeah, yeah, I know—what a loss for future historians and journalists too. in reply to fordm
- 03:17:28 Retweeted @RosieGray 03:02:13 wow, twitter’s going to be fun during 2016.
- 03:19:51 Retweeted @TheFix 03:07:00 The private email account of Hillary Clinton at State plays into everything people don't like about her: Political in all things.
- 03:20:05 Retweeted @gerrycanavan 03:07:06 Clinton using her private email address at State is the biggest Clinton own-goal since she didn’t know the rules for the Dem primary.
- 03:22:49 Retweeted @Mobute 03:09:37 I hope Hillary's stock drops enough that Romney announces he's running as a Democrat.
- 03:23:40 Retweeted @SimonMaloy 03:09:55 nobody in the government noticed that the secretary of state was using a god damn hotmail account?
- 03:23:56 Retweeted @johntabin 03:08:36 http://t.co/2bQMdOfgAS
- 03:27:29 Don't think this email thing will be big issue in the General. Question right now is if it makes Dems on sidelines smell blood in the water.
- 03:30:07 Retweeted @fordm 03:10:37 NIXON: What did she use, Gmail? AOL? Christ, was it Compuserve?
NIXON: My God.
- 03:35:38 Retweeted @imbou 03:35:17 @abulsme so retarded!!!!!!!!!!! in reply to abulsme
- 03:37:00 .@imbou I'll let my daughter @AmyNotAmy scold you for the non-PC use of the "R word". :-) in reply to imbou
- 03:38:28 Retweeted @imbou 03:38:15 @abulsme @AmyNotAmy I was going to reply but I am going to remain silent! in reply to abulsme
- 03:41:23 Retweeted @TheFix 03:18:31 Hacked emails indicate that Clinton used a domain registered the day of her Senate hearings. http://t.co/ZsdTXKQIkS http://t.co/1TlYjrcZ52
- 03:44:59 Retweeted @fbihop 03:25:14 Joe Biden has been using a PO Box two towns over for all his communications over the last six years.
- 03:46:21 Retweeted @emmdee22 03:18:05 @redsteeze When asked about Hillary's emails, Elizabeth Warren was quoted as saying 'that's why I always use smoke signals to communicate.'
- 03:47:12 Retweeted @gerrycanavan 03:26:41 How incompetent do you have to be to be crowned the nominee two years in advance two cycles in a row and blow it both times?
- 03:49:41 Reading – Hacked emails indicate that Clinton used a domain registered the day of her Senate hearings (@pbump) http://t.co/zZQI2DntzB
- 03:50:19 Retweeted @walterolson 03:20:20 I guess Clinton is positioning herself for voters who generally liked the Obama years but wished there had been more unilateral lawlessness.
- 03:51:12 Retweeted @bobcesca_go 03:29:50 I mean, if NSA really "Hoovers" all emails, then the government already *has* a complete record Hillary's email.
- 03:55:01 Retweeted @AlexJamesFitz 02:39:38 Nobody even emails me http://t.co/vdBdcsqesD
- 04:00:28 Retweeted @_cingraham 03:33:36 The Clinton email thing is super, super shady. The implication is that she thinks the rules don't apply to her, that she's above the law.
- 04:07:21 Retweeted @ForecasterEnten 03:36:38 @allahpundit Warren/Biden 16 in reply to allahpundit
- 04:09:57 In two weeks, this will either blow up and be a huge problem for Hillary, or it will be forgotten. There really isn't much in between.
- 04:12:15 Retweeted @allahpundit 03:39:54 Now America can have the Warren vs. Cruz election it really wants
- 04:15:08 Retweeted @dandrezner 03:41:57 This. RT @morningmoneyben I just cannot believe this was allowed to happen. It just seems impossible. http://t.co/k7Ll20Rt6W in reply to morningmoneyben
- 04:21:40 Retweeted @_cingraham 03:48:57 This is also a gift on a silver platter to Jeb Bush, who very conspicuously released all his emails to the public.
- 04:24:33 Retweeted @RussOnPolitics 03:50:46 I'm a Hillary fan, but using a private email address plays into the hands of opponents who have long attacked her as unethical and sneaky.
- 04:25:50 Retweeted @SimonMaloy 03:52:34 also what kind of weirdo invites work intrusion into their personal email
- 04:26:49 Retweeted @Ihnatko 03:54:25 I think I’ll just unplug my cable box and store it in the trunk of my car until this Hillary Clinton email story blows over.
- 04:28:43 Retweeted @katherinemiller 03:56:47 Bush spox: "Hillary Clinton should release her emails. Hopefully she hasn’t already destroyed them." http://t.co/Koa81XprPV
- 04:29:42 Retweeted @gdebenedetti 03:57:27 A wired-in Dem told me late last week Clinton would likely address recent Foundation news in her DC speech tomorrow. So…probably this too.
- 04:30:05 Retweeted @Gus_802 03:59:08 So it begins.
- 04:30:30 Retweeted @_cingraham 04:00:01 @pbump huh. On the other hand, there is this http://t.co/G5ZPlvG6nN in reply to pbump
- 04:32:50 Retweeted @JebBush 04:05:53 Transparency matters. Unclassified @HillaryClinton emails should be released. You can see mine, here. http://t.co/wZbtwd8O2j
- 04:34:11 Retweeted @davidfrum 04:10:15 Jeez, you people. Next you’ll be demanding that the US Secretary of State not accept gratuities from foreign governments.
- 04:34:37 Retweeted @GlennThrush 04:11:27 What are the odds there's an 'advisory opinion' from early 2009 arguing the private email thing was totally kosher?
- 04:37:54 For the record, I don't think this is going to sink Hillary unless worse comes out. Just the first of many hits against her. Self inflicted.
- 04:39:47 Retweeted @AthertonKD 04:18:07 In the future, government officials will communicate only by heralds, sent to relay messages in person using analog soundwaves in the air.
- 04:39:55 Retweeted @bobcesca_go 04:18:24 "What if Hillary used a private email account so she could cover up Benghazi?" <–Talk radio and Fox News for the next 20 months.
- 04:49:59 Retweeted @petersuderman 04:45:35 Good thing Democrats have another candidate lined up in case Hillary Clinton doesn't work out.
- 04:52:43 Reading – Hillary Clinton's personal email account looks bad now. But it was even worse at the time. (@Max_Fisher) http://t.co/tfnFLx0BhP
- 04:58:53 Retweeted @ArgoJournal 04:57:31 Iowa 2016 Dem Caucus Poll:
(If Hillary does not run)
- 04:59:11 Retweeted @HayesBrown 04:58:24 Oh RT @joshrogin: @marieharf: "Secretary Kerry is the first Secretary of State to rely primarily on a http://t.co/TNgDVxWKFt email account"
- 05:02:34 Retweeted @JasonLeopold 2014-11-30 05:58:55 Response from DOD to my #FOIA for Hagel's emails: Request closed "as we were advised SecDef does not maintain an official e-mail account."
- 05:02:43 Retweeted @MullinEconomist 04:24:06 @JasonLeopold @baseballcrank Is this SOP for National Security cabinet members to NOT have an official email account? in reply to JasonLeopold
- 05:05:14 Wonder if this will expand to a broader based Obama admin scandal. He is overdue. Of course, we only care about Hillary now anyway.
- 05:14:56 OK, I’m done with Hillary Email Scandal Twitter 4 the evening unless there is something new. Which seems unlikely given the East Coast hour.
- 05:18:01 I see people arguing no law broken cause existing law didn’t cover email. Misses point. Was stupid, unethical & maybe compromised security.
- 05:19:55 OK…NOW done. Maybe. :-)
- 05:26:41 I need to stop saying I’m done.
- 05:27:34 Does look like law signed aft Hillary left, guidance on this phased in after she left, Kerry was first to use .gov mail, etc. Still stupid.
- 05:30:08 We now see the lines drawn though. Expect to keep hearing about this in some form or another for the next 616.8 days. http://t.co/484fZNHZiD
- 05:34:05 The Defense -> That Story About Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Account Isn’t as Awful as It Seems (Bob Cesca) http://t.co/0csJiB5oIc
- 05:34:41 Retweeted @kgosztola 05:33:11 HRC exclusively used private email for govt business. But what other cabinet-level officials in Most Transparent Admin Ever have?
- 05:43:54 Summ what I said: 2 wks this will be big or nothing. Will keep hearing bout it tho. Will not sink Hillary. She was stupid. 1st of many hits.
- 05:44:02 Retweeted @cbinflux 05:40:47 @abulsme It was a much reported BIG DEAL when Palin had a private acct that she sometimes used for govt emails. @RockyTayeh in reply to abulsme
- 05:45:19 .@cbinflux @RockyTayeh It *was* a big deal with Palin. And others D&R. Also big deal for Clinton. Legal or not, stupid and shady practice. in reply to cbinflux
- 06:12:11 Retweeted @Green_Footballs 05:51:23 Wow, the NY Times Hillary email story has already collapsed into a ball of nothingness, and it isn't even time for "Better Call Saul."
- 06:40:13 Those saying "not as bad as it seemed" – right! Those saying "issue over" – wrong! Those saying "non-issue" – wrong! Not campaign ender tho.
- 06:50:05 Reading – Woodpecker shown flying with weasel on its back in amateur photographer's amazing image (ITV) http://t.co/oHngvbCIte
- 07:24:45 Reading – County Council takes key step toward commercial flights at Paine Field (@NWhaglund) http://t.co/0wvvVpqM3y
- 07:26:46 Retweeted @nycsouthpaw 07:20:35 Omg this Chilean volcano. http://t.co/aAJjt2yPUG via @CabroGoogleao
- 15:03:32 Reading – Who's Plan B? (Jill Lawrence) http://t.co/BW72SmbGR1
- 17:15:32 Retweeted @natsecHeather 16:36:59 Imagine if a W European leader had appeared on floor of Congress opposing contra war in 1980s. Or Merkel spoke to oppose Libya intervention
- 17:18:39 Presume Hillary is sending Bibi a thank you note for helpfully removing email issues from headlines in record time. :-)
- 17:35:01 Reading – A Broader View (@jennsteele) http://t.co/PzWZMvEtoy
- 17:38:46 Reading – No Boys Allowed: School visits as a woman writer (@haleshannon) http://t.co/mdzXx7OYaj
- 18:02:02 Thoughts on this @imbou? -> How crazy am I to think I actually know where that Malaysia Airlines plane is? (J Wise) http://t.co/WbwbKzxU76
- 19:40:03 Retweeted @imbou 19:39:40 @abulsme While I don't know the answer, I don't think his theory makes sense either…. in reply to abulsme
- 19:40:56 .@imbou Here I thought for sure you probably had it hidden away in your own private hanger somewhere. Oh well! in reply to imbou
- 19:42:23 Retweeted @AmyNotAmy 19:42:07 @imbou @abulsme moldy egg salad!!!!!!!!!! in reply to imbou
- 19:42:39 Retweeted @imbou 19:42:24 @abulsme oh yeah saving it for the 25 anniversary of curmudgeons corner in reply to abulsme
- 19:50:39 Retweeted @mattyglesias 19:50:24 Nobody could have predicted this would end with the House passing a clean DHS bill. Except, um, everyone.
- 20:19:54 Retweeted @AlexNBCNews 20:19:00 With a vote of 257 – 167 in the House, DHS will now be fully funded thru the end of the fiscal year w/o any immigration riders attached
- 23:48:01 Retweeted @tweetsoutloud 16:52:19 SEQ_EVR_ECHO_1
\'RIP Leonard Nimoy.\'.