- 00:06:13 Reading – Clinton splits from White House on Jill Stein recount push rejected by Trump (Swaine/Helmore/Siddiqui) https://t.co/rdYVoKGa2G
- 20:12:37 Reading – An Apology to Donald Trump From Mitt Romney (Jonathan Chait) https://t.co/YEHw1RKQEV
- 20:53:04 Retweeted @JYSexton 20:52:40 This is way up there in terms of the dumbest and most problematic tweets this man has posted. https://t.co/1uowkRGQLI
- 21:10:49 Retweeted @redsteeze 21:07:01 "They are going to audit the vote sir. Whatever you do, don't give them a reason to recou….Did you just send a tweet?"
- 21:11:28 Retweeted @Taniel 21:06:44 To be clear on what Trump is alleging: that at least 2% of all the ballots cast in the US election were from undocu… https://t.co/qaPnWKhP5l
- 21:12:30 Retweeted @jbarro 21:06:02 It's strange how agitated Trump is about this recount effort, which isn't going to matter at all.
- 21:13:32 Retweeted @RadioFreeTom 21:05:32 Two reactions to Trump's "I won the pop vote" tweet
2. What bad thing is about to happen that he's trying to distract us from
- 21:28:34 Retweeted @TheJosephChrist 20:58:50 Right now I just want a #recount not because I expect it to change anything, but because it really seems to bother @realDonaldTrump.
- 21:28:47 Retweeted @Lollardfish 20:42:27 Focus on Trump's business. Follow the money. Ignore the tweets. Focus on Trump's business. Follow the money. Ignore the tweets. Focus on Tru
- 21:29:37 Retweeted @PatrickIber 20:57:55 I guess that settles the question of whether he would've accepted the election results had he lost; he doesn't even… https://t.co/IV4YhlbcDL
- 21:31:30 Retweeted @brianbeutler 21:00:02 Everyone needs to be crystal clear that Trump isn't "raising questions" about the popular vote, but lying with impu… https://t.co/gzhjTKwRCU
- 21:31:53 Retweeted @abradacabla 20:53:58 Trump is currently:
Refusing intel briefings
Ranting that recounts are unfair while alleging widespread illegal voting
- 21:33:14 Retweeted @owillis 21:32:04 "where does he get this stuff?" ask people who apparently have been asleep for nearly two years
- 21:37:45 Retweeted @jonfavs 21:11:18 Trump doesn't care if we think he's telling the truth – he just wants his supporters to doubt that anyone's telling the truth.
- 21:37:51 Retweeted @ComfortablySmug 21:28:48 Nailed it https://t.co/HSYZAwN7Mo
- 21:38:43 Retweeted @RadioFreeTom 21:28:22 Trump's likely trying to get in front of bad news by tweeting about the popular vote – but doesn't make it less of an attack on our system.
- 21:39:37 Retweeted @peterjhasson 21:26:38 Trump's pr strategy has never been to downplay bad press, it's been to bury it under something that will earn more… https://t.co/byQouoLm2l
- 21:39:56 Retweeted @MEPFuller 21:26:53 Even if you're a huge Trump supporter, what percent chance do you think Trump starts a war over a Twitter beef?
It's not zero. in reply to MEPFuller
- 21:40:11 Retweeted @reckless 21:26:38 What he is supposed to say is "I support a legal and fair recount process under existing rules and am confident we'… https://t.co/HJy0xCcbma
- 21:41:40 Retweeted @Gus_802 21:25:44 Nothing you can say Republicans. You elected a raving freakazoid nut sandwich for president.
- 21:42:30 Retweeted @speechboy71 21:24:59 The case for electors electing Clinton is not strong but denying 270 to Trump & putting in hands of Congress is stronger in reply to speechboy71
- 21:42:36 Retweeted @AstroKatie 21:25:12 Quick reminder to Electoral College: voting against Trump is infinitely less in conflict with constitution than a Trump presidency would be.
- 21:42:51 Retweeted @RadioFreeTom 21:24:58 Well, if we're going to have a constitutional crisis, might as well have it now and get on with it instead of waiti… https://t.co/PEDtg4s5hv
- 21:45:06 Retweeted @speechboy71 20:56:57 Please stop arguing Trump has some Machiavellian intent w/his tweets. This is the id of Trump. He's showing you exactly who he is
- 21:50:14 Retweeted @RadioFreeTom 21:20:46 I've been against talk of recounts and audits. But if the President-elect feels that large-scale fraud took place, maybe we should check.
- 21:51:53 Retweeted @eliasisquith 21:20:23 if we can figure out a way to get trump to believe that racism called him fat we may be able to survive the next 4 years
- 22:50:01 Retweeted @hels 22:40:10 If a powerful person asserts X there are 2 responsible ways to cover:
1. "X is true"
2. "Person incorrectly thinks X"
Never "Person says X"
- 23:04:47 Retweeted @kyliesparks 22:29:15 Did….did People Magazine actually use the correct headline that should be used https://t.co/TyF3gl9y4z