This is the website of Abulsme Noibatno Itramne (also known as Sam Minter). Comments here or emails to me at abulsme@abulsme.com are encouraged... or follow me on Twitter as @abulsme.

Categories

Calendar

January 2005
S M T W T F S
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

Ticker Update

Just an update on Brandy’s mom for those who are interested. She is being transfered to a bigger hospital this morning and is scheduled for heart surgery this afternoon. The bypass she had 10 years ago has degraded. They are putting in a shunt or stint or some similar device to reopen the problem area. The surgery is not as involved as an actual bypass, but any surgery involving the heart and the areas around it is still very serious. If all goes well, she should be out of the hospital and ready to travel home to PA within a week, maybe two. The Doctors say there is about a 1% chance though that things will get unexpectedly more complicated though. We’re obviously hoping for the 99%.