This week on Curmudgeon’s Corner, Sam and Ivan’s main topics are Trump’s appointments so far, his call with the President of Taiwan, and the Pizzagate gunman incident. Aside from those, they talk a little about Sam’s “day of smells” and an issue with a computer monitor. Ivan’s brain exploded after talking about Pizzagate though, so no lightning round this week. Also, we recorded before the latest on Russia election interference, so maybe next week on that! :-)
Click below to listen or subscribe… then let us know your own thoughts!
Length this week – 1:26:25
- (0:03:30-0:15:33) But First
- Day of Smells
- (0:17:33-0:47:12) Trump Appointments
- Who is really picking?
- Generals? Regular Republicans? Crazies?
- Against their own agencies
- Executive power
- Specific appointments
- (0:48:25-1:05:40) Trump Conflicts
- Trump’s plan to minimize conflict
- Trump International
- Who can do anything?
- Trump supporter regrets?
- (0:47:57-1:10:19) Trump Calls
- How calls happen
- Pakistan call
- Taiwan call
- Trump theatrics
- (1:11:46-1:26:05) Pizza Gate Gunman
- Crazy Stories
- What is Pizzagate?
- The gunman’s “investigation”
- Fake news again
The Curmudgeon’s Corner theme music is generously provided by Ray Lynch.
Our intro is “The Oh of Pleasure” (Amazon MP3 link)
Our outro is “Celestial Soda Pop” (Amazon MP3 link)
Both are from the album “Deep Breakfast” (iTunes link)
Please buy his music and support his GoFundMe.