This week on the Curmudgeon’s Corner podcast, Sam and Ivan talk about Russia’s involvement in Syria, the chaos around the race for Speaker of the House, and of course the weekly rundown of the 2016 Presidential race. In the lightning round we spend way more than the allotted 2 minutes on self driving cars, but also touch on Jade Helm, drug prices, singing Happy Birthday, and more! Oh yeah, we also mention the coming apocalypse that will destroy us all!
Click to listen or subscribe… then let us know your own thoughts!
Length this week – 1:53:43
- (0:00:15-0:05:33) But First
- Ivan Travel
- (0:06:36-0:28:07) Syria and Russia
- Who is Russia Targeting?
- For Domestic Consumption?
- Good or bad for Russia?
- Accidental Escalation?
- US Reaction
- (0:28:45-0:48:19) Speaker of the House
- How the speaker election works
- McCarthy Out
- Paul Ryan?
- The other options
- (0:49:27-1:27:31) Election 2016
- Election Graphs Analysis: Rubio beats Clinton!
- Election Graphs Analysis: Others vs Clinton
- Continued Clinton Deterioration
- RCP vs Pollster
- Democratic Race
- Republican Race
- Carson/Bush Dumb Comments
- (1:28:46-1:53:23) Lightning Round
- Jade Helm
- Self Driving Cars
- Predatory Drug Price Increase
- Happy Birthday Copyright
- Afghanistan Child Abuse
- Movie Serial: Radar Men from the Moon