On this week’s Curmudgeon’s Corner, Sam and Ivan’s biggest topic is of course Russia Russia Russia, as we discuss all of this last week’s hubbub about Russian interference with the election, and everybody’s responses to that. But we also take one last look at the Electoral College before they vote, and do a segment on Apple products. Rounding it out, we cover being sick, taking parents or kids to work, the drama over the North Carolina governorship, Ivanka as First Lady, and more…
Click below to listen or subscribe… then let us know your own thoughts!
Length this week – 2:25:37
- (0:00:10-0:17:15) But First
- Everybody sick
- The unknown friend
- Bring parents/children to work days
- Sick kids at school
- Salt rooms
- (0:18:00-1:03:59) Russia Russia Russia
- Didn’t we know this?
- Intentional misdirection?
- Was it decisive? Does it matter?
- Clinton team blaming everything but themselves
- Obama’s response
- Tillerson Nomination
- Hacking vs Disinformation/Propaganda
- Republican response
- Snowden Comparison
- Trump denial/connection?]
- (1:04:38-1:29:35) Electoral College
- Hamilton Electors
- How many will be faithless?
- Who will they vote for?
- Record number of faithless electors?
- House scenarios
- State binding laws
- (1:30:44-1:53:57) Apple Stuff
- New TV app
- MacBook Pro battery
- Ivan’s iPad Pro
- iPhone 6s batteries
- Apple News
- (1:54:37-2:25:17) Lightning Round
- North Carolina Governor drama
- Some more Trump appointments
- Facebook fake news effort
- Sam and Brandy donations
- Ivanka as First Lady
- Trump can’t divest?
- China goading Trump?
- Trump Tower visitors
- Future of Obamacare
The Curmudgeon’s Corner theme music is generously provided by Ray Lynch.
Our intro is “The Oh of Pleasure” (Amazon MP3 link)
Our outro is “Celestial Soda Pop” (Amazon MP3 link)
Both are from the album “Deep Breakfast” (iTunes link)
Please buy his music and support his GoFundMe.