Curmudgeon’s Corner is still digesting the ramifications of Trump’s win in the presidential race. Ivan talks about incidents of harassment among people he knows personally. Then Sam and Ivan talk about how families and friends have been divided by the election, how a Trump administration may work out for the white working class, how the transition is going, Electoral College shenanigans, and much more. Almost all Trump related though. Someday other topics will bubble to the surface again. But not yet.
Click below to listen or subscribe… then let us know your own thoughts!
Length this week – 1:50:25
- (0:04:10-0:40:45) Election Reactions
- Still the election
- No closure
- Harassing incidents
- Assholes exposed
- Divisions with family and friends
- The changing DJT
- DJT for the white working class
- American sexism
- Change everything?
- (0:42:01-1:12:09) The Transition
- Obama’s help?
- Slow start
- Senate blocks?
- Trump restructure
- Pence influence
- (1:14:08-1:50:05) More Trump
- Electoral college shenanigans
- Market reactions to Trump
- Not moving to Washington?
- Trump conflicts of interest
- Paying for journalism
The Curmudgeon’s Corner theme music is generously provided by Ray Lynch.
Our intro is “The Oh of Pleasure” (Amazon MP3 link)
Our outro is “Celestial Soda Pop” (Amazon MP3 link)
Both are from the album “Deep Breakfast” (iTunes link)
Please buy his music and support his GoFundMe.