On this week’s Curmudgeon’s Corner most of the show is of course on Election 2016… some talk about the Clinton foundation and lots and lots of discussion of all the twists and turns in Trump world this week. But hey, almost half the show is actually on other things! We talk about those swimmers getting in trouble in Brazil, about Iran and Syria, about self-driving cars, about Obamacare, and even about adjustable beds! Also, a short remembrance of John McLaughlin and what he meant to this show. Enjoy!
Click below to listen or subscribe… then let us know your own thoughts!
Length this week – 2:12:32
- (0:00:10-0:16:14) But First
- Adjustable Bed
- Upgraded Podcast Setup
- Sam Trip Coming Up
- John McLaughlin
- (0:16:58-0:40:04) Stuff that isn’t the Election Part 1
- Swimmers in Brazil
- Omran from Syria
- Iran Payment
- (0:41:07-0:57:29) Stuff that isn’t the Election Part 2
- Uber Self-Driving Ride Sharing
- Aetna and Obamacare
- (0:58:49-1:33:08) Stuff that is the Election Part 1
- Clinton Foundation
- Clinton the politician
- Naked Trump Statues
- Trump Campaign Morale
- Trump Campaign Restructure
- Alex texting
- (1:34:16-2:12:12) Stuff that is the Election Part 2
- Will it last?
- Trump supporter denial
- Election Observers
- Ivanka Trump and Wendy Murdoch
- Trump’s Doctor’s Note
- Trump vs the Press
- Trump TV
The Curmudgeon’s Corner theme music is generously provided by Ray Lynch.
Our intro is “The Oh of Pleasure” (Amazon MP3 link)
Our outro is “Celestial Soda Pop” (Amazon MP3 link)
Both are from the album “Deep Breakfast” (iTunes link)
Please buy his music!