- 01:29:20 Retweeted @Derrick_Snyder 2016-01-05 17:16:04 Twitter: What do our users want?
Users: An edit button and relief from spam/abuse.
Twitter: Novella-length Tweets it is! in reply to Derrick_Snyder
- 01:30:25 Retweeted @JDiamond1 01:21:47 Man shouts Obama a Muslim. Trump: "OK. I didn’t say it." Then: "I’m suppposed to reprimand the man…How dare you. Ok, I reprimanded him."
- 03:43:29 Retweeted @owillis 03:43:05 WHAT. https://t.co/W3rKwWNcaB
- 04:24:32 Which R candidate will be first to threaten a military attack on North Korea? I give you one guess…
- 05:53:25 Retweeted @edbott 05:20:22 This is approximately 10,000 characters. DO NOT DO THIS TWITTER. https://t.co/wNa0nx2Iwu
- 15:36:09 Retweeted @BYUfan 13:58:27 @abulsme Rubio in reply to abulsme
- 15:43:19 Reading – How a puddle in Newcastle became a national talking point (Cresci/Halliday) https://t.co/hoWWgel0Yy
- 15:46:26 Reading – Trump says Cruz’s Canadian birth could be ‘very precarious’ for GOP (Robert Costa) https://t.co/0qqRtK4Csg
- 15:58:19 Reading – Is The GOP Establishment Blowing Its Anti-Trump Campaign? (538) https://t.co/iuP7J4D35r
- 16:49:20 Retweeted @RebeccaShabad 16:42:19 In response to NKorea question, Carson told @DMRegister: "In the future, he who controls space will control earth."
- 17:41:00 Reading – The Canadian Gambit (Trump Persuasion Series) [Scott Adams] https://t.co/p0n3gaCopa
- 18:22:15 Retweeted @imbou 18:21:59 @abulsme Trump!!! War!!!! in reply to abulsme