- 15:29:26 Retweeted @CNN 15:16:02 National Hurricane Center upgrades Alex, making it the first Atlantic hurricane to form in January since 1938 https://t.co/qwCUrFdm5G
- 18:14:26 Retweeted @NickAstronomer 16:07:30 The European Space Agency lest we forget have the farthest landing of any robotic craft in history… here it is – https://t.co/XPlDkMnxhV
- 22:04:21 Retweeted @mmurraypolitics 22:04:04 Maybe most striking finding in this NBC/WSJ poll? 65% of GOP primary voters could see themselves backing Trump — up from 23% in March
- 22:05:44 Retweeted @SamWangPhD 22:05:18 NH rules: if vote=Trump 30%, Rubio 14%, Kasich 13%, Cruz 11%, Christie 9%
Trump 12, Rubio 3, Kasich 3, Cruz 2, Christie 0. in reply to SamWangPhD
- 22:06:01 Retweeted @SamWangPhD 22:05:06 Nearly all GOP primary states disproportionately reward the first-place finisher.
Even those states that say they are "proportional."
- 22:06:29 Retweeted @TimAlberta 2016-01-13 12:59:57 There are millions of dollars worth of anti-Rubio ads airing right now in IA/NH/SC. Not a dime against Trump. Let that sink in for a moment.
- 22:07:45 Retweeted @SamWangPhD 22:07:26 SC: if Trump 31%, Cruz 17%, Carson 14%… https://t.co/1dv1iABu5k
Likeliest outcome is Trump gets all 50 delegates https://t.co/QgvyJX9P60 in reply to SamWangPhD
- 23:14:18 I have the Republican undercard debate on in the background while I have a late lunch and work, but I’m not exactly sure why.
- 23:36:54 Santorum talking about an EMP attack!